The top ten ways to use apples in the fall are…
- You can make some beautiful apples pies this fall (and I’ll even give you a recipe this week)! Those beautiful apple pies could be yours just keep reading…
- 6 cups thinly sliced,
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 box of Pillsbury refrigerated pie crust
This is the perfect fall way to use apples!
2. Another great way to use apples is a classic fall party activity called… Apple bobbing! Apple bobbing is a great fall thing to due expectantly at party (if you like getting your hair wet.. ladies). The perfect way to apple bob is too get a huge bucket and a bunch of apples. You just stick your head under the water and try to grab an apple with your hands behind your back!
3. Another great way to use apples in the fall is by making caramel apples! A great recipe for caramel apples is…
- 6 apples
- 1 package wrapped caramel
- 2 tablespoons of milk
I use this every time and they are AMAZING!! I really recommend doing this and you will NOT regret it!
4. A great way to use apples are by making apple cider!
The ingredients are…
- 8-10 apples
- 1 1/2 cup of sugar
- 4 tablespoons of cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons allspice
This is also a great way to use apples in the fall and its really yummy. Especially when you are wanting something to drink this a great fall drink!
5. Another great thing to eat with apple are… Applesauce! Everyone loves applesauce toddlers, teens, adults, and even elders! The best applesauce recipe is…
- 4 apples
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
This is the best and everyone loves it!
6. Another fun apple activity is going apple picking. It’s so fun! You can go riding on a hayride or just walking around with your family or friends is fun. The procedures for apple picking are simple. All you do is grab a bucket and some delicious apples. Then please wash the apple before you eat them because they could have some dirty stuff on the outside.
7. A fun fall related way to use apple are by making apple spice bread! The ingredients are…
- 2 2/3 sups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 cups chopped apples
- 1 cups raisins
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoon sugar mixed with 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon
There you go enjoy!
8. Absolutely the best juice to drink during the fall (or basically anytime) is drinking apple juice! When your throat start to get clogged and you need something to drink just walk to your fridge and get a glass of cold apple juice that’s the best.
9. Apple strudel is the way to go! All you need is…
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 apples
- 2 tablespoons sweetened dried cranberry’s
There you go now enjoy your strudels!
10. The last thing you can do with apples in the fall is making candy apples! All you have to do is melt 1 1/4 cups of cherry hard candy 1 tablespoon light corn syrup in a small pan. You should do that over medium heat. Insert wooden sticks into 4 apples then dip apples in candy mixture lastly set the apples to harden! Now enjoy!!